The Best Sims 4 Mods and Sims 4 CC to Spice Up Your Game
The Sims 4 is a great game, but it lacks the creativity and customizability of its predecessors. Thankfully, modders have stepped in to solve this problem with a host of mods and custom content (CC) available to download online. Whether you’re looking to make your Sims look unique or add more vibrant colors to your neighborhoods, these 10 best Sims 4 mods and 10 best Sims 4 CC will help you spice up your game without breaking the bank. And if you need help installing your new mods or CC, don’t forget to check out our guide on how to install Sims 4 mods and CC .
A lot of people enjoy using mods and custom content (CC) to enhance their Sims 4 experience by adding new items, textures, tuning behaviors, hairstyles, and more to the game. With so many great possibilities out there, you may be at a loss when it comes to deciding which sims 4 mods and sims 4 cc are worth adding to your game! This guide to the best sims 4 mods and sims 4 cc will give you all the information you need to pick the best options based on your playing style, personal preferences, and other factors
It’s current features are:
- Anxiety Trait (Emotional Trait. Can have panic attacks when sim is stressed)
- Research Relaxation Techniques On Computer (increases wellness skill)
- ADHD Trait
- Depression Trait
- Anorexia Trait
- PTSD Trait
- BPD Trait
- Bipolar Trait
- MS Trait
- Diabetes Trait
- Schizophrenia Trait
- Rabbit Hole Hospital Trips
- Prosthetic Accessories
- Surgery scars, bandages and gowns
- Interactions based on traits
Kids are lacking interactions so I decided to make this mod to add some personality to your child sims! For now this mod includes social interactions and computer interactions but I am working on new traits and aspirations for your kiddos!
- Ask What’s For Dinner
- Talk About Favorite Cartoons
- Talk To Classmates On Computer (Gain Empathy)
- Play Voidcritters Online On Computer (Gain Creativity)
- Talk About Void Critters
- Make Poop Jokes
- Talk About Icecream For Breakfast
- Talk About Recess
- Throw A Tantrum
The Traits Are:
- 2 – 4 Years Old
- 6 – 12 Years Old
- 12 – 17 Years Old
- 2 – 4 Year Old trait includes 20 customized buffs & 15 whims. Definitely going to make your toddlers a little bit more like their in the terrible two’s!
- 6 – 12 Year Old trait includes two computer interactions (one increases their communication skill), 20 Whims & 20 Social Interactions. Throughout this trait, there are 45 customized buffs to find and check out!
- 12 – 17 Years Old trait includes 20 Social Interactions & 20 Whims. Throughout this trait, there are 45 customized buffs to find and check out as a teen too!
I put a lot of time into this mod so I hope everyone loves it! Overall, there are over 100+ buffs for you to enjoy! Some of the social interactions will not appear until your sim gains a high enough relationship for them to be displayed.
Buff’s are available on ALL social interactions for the Actor sim. However, only select social interactions will offer buffs for target sim’s as well for interesting gameplay.