The Sims 4 has added a variety of new hairstyles to the game, but many players have also been creating custom hairstyles for the game as well. In this list, we’ll go over some of the most popular Sims 4 black hair styles that you can download and install onto your in-game character to give them a different look from what they normally wear. Read on to learn more about how to style your characters with these eight awesome black hair styles!
There are all sorts of braids you can try in The Sims, including french braids, fishtail braids and Dutch braids. The following tutorial will show you how to get an afro with braids that not only looks great but also matches your style. The steps below will guide you through a basic afro look, which is very similar to what’s featured in these images. Once you know how to do an afro with braids, experiment with other styles and create your own custom look! There’s something really special about hair that covers both ears—it feels soft yet edgy at once. It provides a protective barrier between us and the world out there. Plus, it just looks cool!
There are so many great Sims 4 black hair CC out there! I’m always on the lookout for new and stylish hair for my black sims, and I’ve found some great stuff lately. Here are some of my favorites:
Lovely Layered Locks by Nyane: This is a great option for sims with longer hair, as it adds lots of volume and definition.
Pretty Pixie Cut by PlumbobTeardrop: This is a great option for sims with shorter hair. It’s cute and stylish, and really shows off your sim’s features.
Fantastic Afro by RemusSirion: This is a great option for sims with medium-length hair. It adds a lot of texture and personality to your sim’s look.
There are so many great black hair CC options out there for Sims 4! Whether your sim has short, medium, or long hair, there’s a style out there for them. So get out there and start exploring!
Sims 4 has been known for its amazing customization options, and that includes hair. There are a ton of different hair CC (custom content) options out there for Sims 4, but sometimes it can be hard to find good options for black Sim characters.
Thankfully, there are a few amazing creators out there who have made some amazing Sims 4 black hair CC. Here are a few of our favourites:
1. Noble Sims – Noble Sims has a ton of different hair options for black Sims, both male and female. There are a ton of different Afro styles, as well as braids, dreads, and more.
2. Kijiko – Kijiko is another great creator for black hair CC. They have a bunch of different Afro styles, as well as relaxed hair and even locs.
3. BlackSims – BlackSims has a small, but mighty, selection of black hair CC. They have a few different Afro styles, as well as locs and braids.
4. A Stranger – A Stranger is another great creator for black hair CC. They have a bunch of different Afro styles, as well as relaxed hair and even locs.
5. Newsea – Newsea is another great creator for black hair CC. They have a bunch of different Afro styles, as well as locs and braids.
These are just a few of the amazing black hair CC creators out there for Sims 4. If you’re looking for more options, be sure to check out their work!
There are many hair types in The Sims 4! Here’s a list of the best, most beautiful and unique hairstyles in The Sims 4! This is part one of my Top 10 series, with more coming soon! Make sure to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss it! Please tell me which hairstyles you like and dislike in the comments below. Thanks!